No-code development platforms are tools that help create software applications without coding and are a great alternative to traditional software development for non-technical companies that want their users to create their own full-fledged applications. It's a means.
The best no-code platform empowers more sections of your workforce with the tools they need to become citizen developers. If you have a small business with a tight budget and cannot afford to hire a software developer or software development company, you can opt for a no-code platform. With this, you can create a robust retail store audit app, an audit management app, or a sales management app in under 10 minutes without having to write a single line of code.
No-code platforms put the power of software development in the hands of the entire organization. These are also rapid application development platforms that businesses and non-programmers alike can use to meet their needs for faster application delivery and build their own applications for business, web, and mobile.
Zorp is the best no-code platform with exclusive customer support wherever you need it. Its interface is so simple to use, with drag and drag institutive, you can smoothly edit and add many components to a website or app just in a blink of an eye.
Reasons to choose Zorp:
- If you are quite new to the website or application world and clueless about further steps in the way to start with application or online platform, then Zorp will have your back and guide you at every step and help you complete your dream of launching an app
- Unlike, other platforms, Zorp makes your interaction with web structures and along the drag-and-drop process, it will very easily to edit your interface.
- Connect your app to custom data sources and third-party tools with robust REST API adapters.
- Get the power of tasks in your app without writing a single line of code. And you can complete unlimited tasks with your team
- There are several actions that can be used to automate operations
Nintex is the premier software company for no-code development platforms focused on easing the business administration software integrated with enterprise service platforms such as SharePoint, Office365, Salesforce and Google Drive. Nintex has entered the business process mapping and robotic process automation market with his two company acquisitions.
The Nintex Platform is a powerful set of integrated intelligent solutions that empower business units and IT professionals to unlock the transformative business benefits of intelligent process automation technology.
Features of the Nintex Process Platform:
- The platform includes advanced workflow, process mapping and management, mobile apps, and process intelligence capabilities. Automating and streamlining business processes for public and private organizations has never been faster or easier.
- This enables a service that ensures customer needs and maximum productivity. With clicks, not code, public and private sector organizations can automate, orchestrate, and streamline business processes faster and easier than ever before.
- With Nintex, businesses can design, deliver and manage the best possible solutions and services to ensure they meet customer needs and maximize productivity.
Nintex RPA Standard: $90/user/month
Nintex RPA Enterprise: $140/workflow/month
Nintex Workflow Standard: $190/month
Nintex Workflow Enterprise: $1400/month
Airtable is a highly flexible no-code database with a spreadsheet interface and connections to your favorite and best no-code tools. Fields in an airtable table are like cells in a spreadsheet, but can be of types such as checkboxes, phone numbers, drop-down lists, and can refer to attachments such as photos. Airtable is a spreadsheet/database hybrid that applies the power of databases to spreadsheets. You can create databases, set column types, add records, link tables together, collaborate, sort records, and publish views to external websites.
Some wonderful features:
- Organize anything with anyone, anywhere: Airtable's native mobile and desktop apps make it easy to edit, annotate, and collaborate in real-time. Changes are instantly synced across everyone's devices.
- Content-specific field types: Airtable fields can handle whatever content you throw at them. Add attachments, long text notes, checkboxes, links to records in other spreadsheets, and even barcodes. Whatever you need to stay organized.
- Set your perfect view: Break free from the grid. Powerful filtering, sorting, and grouping gives you the freedom to organize your work. Choose the right view for your content and save it for quick access.
- Intelligently link-related content: Say goodbye to double data entry. Join records between tables and create final report in just a few clicks.
Quixy is a cloud-based user-friendly no-code application development and BPM platform that empowers business users with no coding skills to automate processes and workflows to build simple to complex enterprise-grade applications, using simple drag and drop design, ten times faster compared to the traditional approach consequently enhancing efficiency, transparency, and productivity of business operations.
The platform includes an integrated cloud database, a visual application builder, enterprise-grade security, regulatory compliance, and scalable global infrastructure. Quixy provides dozens of pre-built solutions for a variety of use cases such as CRM, Project Management, HRMS, Travel and Expense Management, Service Request and Incident Management, and much more.
Features of Quixy:
- Build the user interface the way you want it.
- Model Processes and build workflows. Out-of-the-box templates and components.
- Data tables and functions. Integrate and extend your applications seamlessly. A documentation generator for fast and error-free processes. Reports that provide actionable insights.
- Create your own dashboard and test with the Quixy simulator. Deploy apps quickly. Task notifications, reminders, and escalations. Ready for business.
Appsheet is a no-code development platform for application code that helps users create information sources for mobile, tablet, and web applications such as GoogleDrive, Dropbox, Office365, and alternative cloud-based computer programs and information platforms. Offers. This code is typically used for a variety of business use cases alongside project management, consumer relationship management, site inspections, and personalization. Appsheet was then acquired by Google in January 2020.
The platform is offered in the market for all self-service and organizational licensing models, with many governances, data analytics, and performance decisions.
App sheet features:
- Streamline data collection: Improve how you collect data by recording GPS coordinates, capturing and annotating images, accepting signatures, and scanning barcodes, with or without a network connection.
- Collaborate More Efficiently: Update and maintain existing records more effectively while maintaining security and organizational policies. Collaborate with teammates to securely update data
- Gain immediately actionable insights: Analyze and monitor aggregated and updated data in real time with customizable dashboards and automated notification workflows. Collect data from any device and instantly sync it to the original data source
- Machine learning intelligence: Build apps with the power of machine learning without the need for data scientists.
Ninox is another best no-code platform on our best no-code platforms list. It is a cloud-based data entry solution used by small businesses. This solution helps you build database applications with built-in templates, custom actions, scripts, and drag-and-drop functionality. Databases can be stored on-premises or in the cloud.
Features of Ninox:
- Create custom apps: Quickly arrange forms, charts, and reports with drag-and-drop.
- Invite your team: Bring all your data together in one smart workspace - no communication hassles.
- Work from anywhere: Ninox runs on any device with or without an internet connection.
- Fully Customizable: Create unlimited forms, views, and charts with just a few clicks. Fully customized for your business.
- Report Creation and Data Visualization: Ninox handles large amounts of data with ease. Choose from different views such as Kanban, Gantt, Maps, and Charts to visualize your results.
Ninox cloud: $10
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company. We provide customer relationship management (CRM) services. In 2020, Fortune magazine ranked Salesforce #6 on its Fortune list of the 100 best companies to work for in 2020, based on employee satisfaction surveys. Salesforce is the primary enterprise service within the Salesforce platform.
It also helps businesses with interfaces for the case and task management, and systems for routing and escalating important events. The Salesforce Customer Portal gives customers the ability to track their cases and allows users to participate in conversations about their business on social networking sites.
Salesforce Lightning Features:
- Lightning App Builder: Provides drag-and-drop functionality for easy app creation and customization.
- Lightning Component Framework: Includes tools and extensions that enable you to develop reusable components and standalone apps, as well as customize the Salesforce mobile app.
- AppExchange for Components: 50 partner components available in App Builder.
- Design Systems: Provides style guides and user experience (UX) best practices for app development
Quick Base is a no-code platform that helps non-technical developers build bespoke and secure Cardinal Connect cloud applications that address their specific business challenges without compromise. The platform addresses a wide range of business use cases through an application platform that offers process and method automation, forms, and personalized chat.
The platform aims to enable citizen developers within the industry to deliver 'real' cloud applications. The system unifies IT, and therefore business, to accelerate business transformation across the enterprise through the design, deployment, and rapid prototyping of customized processes and applications.
Features of Quick Base:
- Enterprise-level governance: Establish boundaries that allow organizations to control processes without compromising system integrity. A Modern Integration Platform: Connect your CRM, ERP, PLM, and other core applications with flexible APIs to automate processes that these platforms can't.
- Industry-leading security and reliability: Control what matters most with audit logs, strong administrative controls, data encryption, and reliable performance to build confidence that you can handle whatever comes next. Independent
- Certifications to Reduce Risk: Quick Base has a comprehensive security and compliance program that meets multiple industry standards.
Enterprise: Fully Customizable
Webflow is an American company based in San Francisco that provides software as a service for website building and hosting. It is one of the best no-code platforms and includes an online visual editor platform that allows users to design, build and launch her website.
Features of Webflow:
- CMS: Build the content structure you want, add content (manually, from a CSV file, or via API), and style it visually. Finally, a content management system for editors, designers, and developers.
- E-commerce: from home page to product page, from cart to checkout. Shape your customer's experience every step of the way and create a modern e-commerce website without writing a single line of code.
- Editor: With the Webflow editor, there are no complex dashboards or disconnected backends. Just you, your site, and the content you want to change.
- Hosting: Take the hassle out of domain setup, FTP, cPanel, and other pesky acronyms and benefit from the fastest, most scalable hosting technology for your business. Plus a complete website management platform.
Enterprise: Custom Pricing
Enterprise: Custom Pricing (For teams of 25 or more)
Knack is a code service provider that offers a variety of tools for developing online databases and internet applications. It is the most effective no-code platform. Knack was founded in 2010 and operates entirely remotely. Customers typically migrate from Microsoft Excel spreadsheets or Google Docs to Knack.
- Custom applications that collect and manage data, automate processes, and move workflows online will be built quickly by groups.
- Knack allows non-programmers to easily create data-driven internet apps.
- Data from spreadsheets can be imported and converted to an online database.
These apps can be published on any website and conform to the overall style.
You will also publish multiple versions to various websites and for various audiences.
Outgrow is the most popular no-code platform to generate, rate, and engage leads by making it easy to create personalized quizzes, calculators, ratings, recommendations, polls, and chatbots. can be improved. There are different design templates that are fully optimized for mobile, desktop, tablet, etc.
With over 300 pre-built content and funnels optimized to improve conversions, change questions, tweak for your brand, or create your own interactive content. help.
- Various tools to drive your marketing: Number Calculator, Score Quiz, Scoring Test/Assessment, E-Commerce Recommendations, Polls, Chatbots, Surveys. The layout has been optimized through intensive A/B testing.
- Show off your brand: The look of your page can be easily customized to show off your brand.
- Powerful Funnel Analysis: Identify patterns and breaking points to increase conversion rates.
- Branching Logic: Directs respondents to different paths based on their answers.
- Conditional Messages: Display result-specific messages to make calculators and quizzes more personal.
Freelancer (Limited): $14/Month
This is a list of the best no-code platforms in 2022, which surely will also remain at the top in 2023. The no-code platform is very user-friendly. No development skills are required. Small businesses can also benefit from no-code development platforms. These platforms provide the ability to build applications as these help eliminate the need for formal development.